Call for Papers/Participation: 9th Annual Internet Law Works-in-Progress, SCU, March 2, 2019
We invite your participation in the Ninth Annual Internet Law Works-in-
The conference enables Internet law scholars from around the world to receive feedback about their in-process research from their academic peers. We broadly construe the scope of topics that fit under the Internet Law umbrella. More background about the series.
You can participate in the conference in one of three ways:
* papers-in-progress. Type 1 papers are drafts that are far enough along to benefit from peer feedback but still early enough to accommodate substantial feedback. They have the following attributes: (1) the paper draft is submitted no later than February 11, 2019, noon Pacific time (no extensions!), and (2) as of March 2, 2019, the draft has not been circulated/accepted for
* projects-in-progress. These are presentations on any academic project that doesn’t meet the paper-in-progress parameters, ranging from nearly finished papers to half-baked ideas.
* discussant. Space permitting, we welcome other scholars to join the conversation as active audience participants.
Each participant may make only one presentation at the conference. If you seek an exception to this rule, contact me ASAP.
How to Participate
If you would like to participate, email Eric Goldman (email@example.com) the following information by the priority deadline of December 3, 2018, noon Pacific time:
* your name, email address and institutional affiliation
* your preferred participation option, including (if applicable) your anticipated paper type
* the title of your paper/project (if applicable)
* if you would be willing to serve as a commentator-presenter for
We expect to reply to participation requests by December 7, 2018. We will accommodate participation requests after the priority deadline on a space-available basis. However, we’ve typically instituted a waitlist immediately after the priority deadline, so don’t delay!
The conference website is just a placeholder for now, but more information will be added soon. Contact Eric Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
We look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara! Thanks, Eric.