Call for Papers/Participation, 5th Annual Internet Law Work-in-Progress Conference, SCU, March 7, 2015
The work-in-progress event was created for Internet law scholars to receive feedback about their papers and projects from their academic peers. We take a broad view of the topics that fit under the Internet Law umbrella. The conference has three categories of participation:
* papers-in-progress. We might allocate additional presentation time to presentations that meet the following specifications: (1) a feedback-ready paper draft is submitted no later than February 20, 2015 at noon–no extensions!; and (2) as of March 7, 2015, the paper draft has not been circulated for publication or posted to SSRN or a similar site.
* projects-in-progress. This covers presentations on any other academic project, ranging from nearly finished papers to half-baked ideas.
* discussant. Space permitting, we welcome other scholars to join the conversation as active audience participants.
How to Participate
If you would like to participate, email Eric Goldman (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information by the initial deadline of November 10, 2014 at noon:
* your name, contact information and affiliation
* your preferred category of participation
* the title of your project
We expect to notify accepted participants by November 17, 2014. We will evaluate submissions after the initial deadline on a space-available basis.
There is no event participation fee, but all participants are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses. We will provide further information about transportation and lodging soon. There are no publication obligations associated with presenting at the event.
Game nights have become legendary at this conference. Past events have included PowerPoint karaoke, Dungeons & Dragons and more. See, e.g., https://secure.flickr.com/