Winter 2014 Conference Schedule
Here’s my upcoming roster of conferences and speaking engagements. As always, please let me know if you’d like to connect when I’m in your area:
* January 30: Whittier Law School (Orange County), “Why State Legislatures Shouldn’t Regulate Internet Privacy.”
* February 6-7: WIPIP, SCU.
* February 14: Santa Clara High Technology Law Journal Annual Symposium, Mountain View.
* February 27: University of Texas Austin, a talk on revenge porn. I’ll remain in Austin through March 1 for a trademark roundtable.
* March 8: Internet Law Work-in-Progress conference, New York Law School, Tribeca.
* March 9: SXSW, “The Fragile Law That Protects Online Speech” (about Section 230), Austin, Texas.
* [UPDATED] March 14: McCarthy Institute Trademark Conference, London/Oxford, England.